FPSC Kuwait

Saturday, February 18, 2006

ONGOING SHOOTING COMPETITION

The Sheikh Sabah Al-Salem Al-Hamoud Al-Sabah Shooting Competition has been extended until 24 February 2006. You may still join all the discipline contests until Friday. Prizes and trophies await the winners and runner-ups.

The awarding ceremony has been scheduled for Friday, 3 March 2006 at the NRC Shooting Complex lobby. All FPSC Members, new, old, winners, losers are all enjoined to attend the ceremony. FPSC IDs are ready, so you may also collect yours on same day.

1 Comments:

  • Hello, nice to know that you have a web presence. My name is Bassam, a former shooting champion in Syria. Currently working in Kuwait and would like to know more about FPSC and if I can be a member. I came to the shooting club couple of times and I like to join in.

    My contact is bassam.nemer@undp.org
    All the best

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home